The PMI Palmetto Chapter Volunteer Team is responsible for supporting the Chapter’s vision and strategic goals through providing Chapter committee volunteers. This team helps find volunteers, onboard and assist Committee VPs as needed with volunteer roles. Also we work with Chapter members to provide opportunites for volunteering.
Director of Speakers Programs Role Overview
This postion is responsible for working with committee VPs to fill needed volunteer postions
VP of Volunteers reports to Chapter President
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Filling open Volunteer postions for the chapter
Explanation of open volunteer opporunities to volunteer candiates
Work with Chapter VPs to document volunteer needs
Assist in onboarding and retaining volunteers
Attendance at Monthly dinner meetings and PM in the PM to answer Volunteer inquiries
- Familiarity with PMBOK competencies and the PMI organization’s goals and objectives, plus an understanding of current rules and policies of the PMI Palmetto Chapter or willingness to acquire such understanding
- Project Management experience or strong interest in the Project Management field
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Please Note: All Volunteers must be current chapter members in “good standing” as defined by chapter by-laws.